The P.A.I.N.T.S. Difference
While we continue to collaborate and partner with other organizations, businesses and institutions to provide our students with the best, we’ve identified the following five (5) ways to differentiate ourselves from other service providers:
- Technology Platforms – Our technology helps our students to learning more about their hidden talents (aptitude), document & reflect upon their experiences and lives, and to grow their computer literacy skills to stay relevant.
- Live It Solution – P.A.I.N.T.S. Institute is the only authorized license reseller and approved facilitator/trainer/consultant in the Region. This software solution facilitates the development of skills, individual reflection, upon capturing of those skills, and forges stronger connections between individuals and their championing advisors (i.e., educators, case managers, mentors, coaches) which results in a more meaningful and successful life transition. Through reflection, mentorship, and use of their online Live It ePortfolio, students can find a better fit for employment and life success in a more expeditious and efficient manner. While a search for active competitive products has been conducted here in the District, none of its kind have been found to provide the same set of features/capabilities.
- Workforce Assessment Mobile Application – Our partnering app blends mobile games, cutting-edge science (Artificial Intelligence), and smart technology with workforce readiness and workforce development in a manner that allows students to discover their hidden talents, help them identify their path to fulfilling academic and professional success, and transform education outcomes.
- Personal Technology Packages – Understanding that most of our students lack access to computers as well as internet access, we have established a partnership Program which allows our students to purchase laptop computers, peripherals and internet service at a significantly reduced rate. Doing so facilitates use of the technology and trainings outside of the classroom environment, and growth of their computer literacy skills.
- Arts-Based Job Placement Support – Our Job Placement Specialists and Program Managers work with our students and an active set of employers and clients to identify internships, jobs (subsidized and unsubsidized) and freelance job opportunities that provide both experiential learning and financial resources to our students.
- Access to the #202Creates Residency Program & Resources – As participants in the District’s Official #202Creates Residency Program, we have access to a wide range of content and resources (classes, equipment, advisors, mentors, office space) that others may not be able to provide.
- Alignment with the U.S. Department of Education’s Employability Skills Framework – Employability skills are general skills that are necessary for success in the labor market at all employment levels and in all sectors. These skills have a few names— soft skills, workforce readiness skills, career readiness skills— but they all speak to the same set of core skills that employers want.
- ARTrepreneurship Training – We provide technical training in the various arts disciplines, as well as entrepreneurship training for individuals (artists and non-artists alike) and small business owners.